We offer HIPAA-compliant online video counseling!
We use doxy.me for video counseling sessions.
Please use the following links for your therapist:
Sandra Griffin https://doxy.me/changinglanes
Grace Crawford https://doxy.me/gccsllc
Teresa Cargile https://doxy.me/Godishere
Are You Ready For Online Counseling?
- Do you have a laptop, desktop PC or Mac which is 3 years old or newer? Older devices may struggle to run the program properly.
- Is your space equipped with a modern internet connection that is reliable? Connecting directly to your router using an Ethernet cable for wired internet is recommended though wireless networks can work fine as well.
- Have you downloaded Chrome or Firefox to your computer to use as your internet browser? Standard browsers such as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge or Safari on a Mac may encounter compatibility issues with the video software as those browsers are not as up to date with modern code.
- Do you have access to a working webcam? Most modern laptops have built in webcams which will work great for online counseling! If you have a desktop PC or Mac you may need to purchase and set up an external webcam.
- Are you comfortable navigating computer software? The online portal is easy to navigate and does not require any training to use. However, those who find computers to be confusing or frustrating in general may not be a good fit for online counseling.
Looking for additional assistance with Tele-Counseling? Webcam and Microphone Test: Click Here